We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion has licence.licx problems with NAnt

We are trying NAnt to build our many solutions, and we have serious problems with Syncfusion licensing. VS2003 works fine, but NAnt can''t build the licenses.licx files. It works for other third party licences.licx files, but not the ones with Syncfusion products. I have deleted and re-created the licenses.licx file many times, and copied in the template licenses.licx. If I build the solutions with Visual Studio 2003 first, I can then build it with NAnt successfuly. But if I delete the bin and obj folders (do a clean build) I get an error with your licenses.licx file when I run NAnt. This is the error message I get when I do a clean build with NAnt: [solution] Building ''MyApp.App'' [Debug] ... [license] Processing complist ''T:\Triton\Projects\Applications\CBOETradeCard\Source\\licenses.licx''... [license] T:\Triton\Projects\Applications\CBOETradeCard\Source\Triton.Financial.CBOETradeCard.App\licenses.licx(1) : error LC0003 : Unabled to resolve type ''Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent, Syncfusion.Core'' [license] Creating Licenses file C:\DOCUME~1\MATT~1.WIL\LOCALS~1\Temp\tmp1B86.tmp\triton.financial.cboetradecard.app .exe.licenses... BUILD FAILED - 0 non-fatal error(s), 2 warning(s) External Program Failed: C:\DOCUME~1\MATT~1.WIL\LOCALS~1\Temp\tmp1B86.tmp\lc.exe (return code was -1) This is my NANT target:

4 Replies

MW Matt Wilson November 30, 2005 07:47 PM UTC

nant script attached

sampleNAnt.zip

PW Paul Wardle December 6, 2005 01:42 PM UTC

Hi Matt I see you''ve had no response - shocker!! I have also been working with nant and Syncfusion over the past few days. I found this article in the forums: http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=31448 Uninstalling and reinstalling the Syncfusion.Core assembly from the GAC fixed a similar problem I found during my script. Hope that helps.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 27, 2006 09:26 PM UTC

Hi, does anyone have a solution? I tired the uninstall from the gac, but no difference. very frustrating ! Thanks

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team February 28, 2006 10:33 PM UTC

Hi, Can you enclose the script? Best regards, Daniel >Hi, does anyone have a solution? > >I tired the uninstall from the gac, but no difference. > >very frustrating ! > >Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon