We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Excel Printing

I am using the following code and it is not printing on 1 page wide. Is this implememented? Thanks, Eddie sheet.PageSetup.Orientation = ExcelPageOrientation.Landscape; sheet.PageSetup.PrintArea="$A$1:$N$11"; sheet.PageSetup.CenterHorizontally=true; sheet.PageSetup.CenterVertically=true; sheet.PageSetup.FitToPagesWide = 1;

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 1, 2005 07:15 AM UTC

Hi Eddie, Your code is correct but it does not work since there is a bug with setting FitToPagesWide = 1. A workaround for this issues is to set the FitToPagesWide = 2 and then set FitToPagesWide = 1. Please use this workaround till this issue is fixed. Workaround code //Insert Sample Data for(int i=1;i<=30;i++) { for(int j=1;j<30;j++) { sheet.Range[i,j].Text = sheet.Range[i,j].AddressLocal; } } //Set Print Properties sheet.PageSetup.Orientation = ExcelPageOrientation.Landscape; sheet.PageSetup.PrintArea="$A$1:$N$11"; sheet.PageSetup.CenterHorizontally=true; sheet.PageSetup.CenterVertically=true; //Workaround for Bug with setting FitToPagesWide = 1 sheet.PageSetup.FitToPagesWide = 2; sheet.PageSetup.FitToPagesWide = 1; Workaround sample F37806FitPagesWide.zip I have also filed a bug report with the development team http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/xlsio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=1131 Thanks, Stephen.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon