We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Double axis

Hi I have a standard column graph with 2 series where the number of points are dynamic. The users have requested that I extend the graph to have a double y axis. The y axis have completely different numeric scales ie the standard y axis range = 5000 to 200000 where as the new axis would be a percentage range = 30% - 100%. Ideally the new axis would be a line graph. Is it possible to display double axis in asp.net? If it is, do you have an example for me? Thanks Chris

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 1, 2005 05:43 AM UTC

Hi Chris Rea, The Rich set of Essential ChartWebControl''s Coding support this type of Chart. Please take a look at the sample attached. Let me know if this fulfills your requirement. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product. Regards, F.Rashidha

F37801.zip

CR Chris Rea December 1, 2005 01:26 PM UTC

Thanks very much. That has done the trick. >Hi Chris Rea, > >The Rich set of Essential ChartWebControl''s Coding support this type of Chart. > >Please take a look at the sample attached. Let me know if this fulfills your requirement. > >Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion product. > >Regards, > >F.Rashidha

F37801.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon