We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Class View Dlg after installing 3.3.0.0

Hello, I installed a new version and now I am having a problem with the Class view Dlg. It fails to show types (both, a Parameter Type and a Return Type) whenever I try to Add a member to a class. I am wondering if anyone else has had the same problem?...Is there a way to rectify this problem? I attach a snapshot to demonstrate such obnoxious behavior. Thanks, Igor.

ClassView Dlg.zip

3 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 30, 2005 07:58 AM UTC

Hi Igor, We do not make any changes that can cause this. Please refer to the following Microsoft KB Article - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/909889. It is possible that the error you are seeing is related to this problem. Best regards, Daniel >Hello, >I installed a new version and now I am having a problem with the Class view Dlg. It fails to show types (both, a Parameter Type and a Return Type) whenever I try to Add a member to a class. >I am wondering if anyone else has had the same problem?...Is there a way to rectify this problem? >I attach a snapshot to demonstrate such obnoxious behavior. >Thanks, >Igor.

ClassView Dlg.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 14, 2005 10:34 PM UTC

Hello Syncfusion, Could you or someone else visit PDF board. Myself and others have posted several questions with no attention from the Syncfusion team. Regarding, the Class Wizard, I should say it is easy to point a finger to someone else. I am the only person who have Essential PDF on my machine and I am THE ONLY PERSON in the team who now having constant problems not only with VS, but with Office as well. In particular, my MS Project now does not show Charts and it all started after I installed 3.3.0 Noone, I repeat, NOT A SINGLE PERSON in our dev team has these problems. Our dev machines are updated in a regulated centralized fasion, so this can not be a MS patch...We could not rectify this problem even after spending half a day to reinstall the VS and Office...So much about value...Some people in our team are joking that "Syncfusion provides Confusion"... Cheers :-(( >Hi Igor, > >We do not make any changes that can cause this. Please refer to the following Microsoft KB Article - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/909889. It is possible that the error you are seeing is related to this problem. > >Best regards, >Daniel > >>Hello, >>I installed a new version and now I am having a problem with the Class view Dlg. It fails to show types (both, a Parameter Type and a Return Type) whenever I try to Add a member to a class. >>I am wondering if anyone else has had the same problem?...Is there a way to rectify this problem? >>I attach a snapshot to demonstrate such obnoxious behavior. >>Thanks, >>Igor.

ClassView Dlg.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 14, 2005 11:29 PM UTC

Hi Igor. We are unsure what our install does to activate this problem, but these problems do not arise if that update is not installed or the workaround steps described in the KB are followed. We''ve seen this problem arise with older versions as well, so this hasn''t been caused by any changes specific to 3.3.0.0. Regarding your PDF posts, while we strive to respond to all questions on our forums promptly, we do not guarantee an immediate response. For higher priority questions and problems, we suggest creating a
Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon