We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl - Last event in a read-only grid.

Hi, What is the last event that gets fired in a read-only grid having grouping and sorting? I this it is SortedItemsInGroup. Is that correct? Rgds Rajani Kanth

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 24, 2005 03:11 PM UTC

Exactly what action are you trying to catch and when do you want to catch it? If you want to know when a column has been grouped or sorted, then you can use these events: this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.SortedColumns.Changed this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.GroupedColumns.Changed There is an e.Action parameter to help you identify what is being done to the collection. There are also ''Changing'' versions of these events that occur before the action takes place and allows you to cancel it.

BR Badri Rajani Kanth November 24, 2005 03:46 PM UTC

Thank you! I want to filter records and then check records count and display this count in some other form. So, I should be able to write code that is fired after filtering ideally. As sorting/grouping does not change record count, may be i dont want that events. Currently I am working with _QueryCellStyleInfo event and it is working fine. But as it is called many times, i want to move it for code optimization. Rgds Rajani Kanth

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon