We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Next Version

Hi, When will Essential Studio 4.0 be available? A service pack for version 3.3 is also good. The reason for this question. Support told me that some bug is already solved and will be out of the next version Regards, Arjan Griffioen (To-Increase)

14 Replies

PW Paul Wardle November 24, 2005 02:30 PM UTC

I am also waiting for an official post V3.3.0.0 release. I have received various patches that solve the problems I have found, but I cannot deploy them. I need to have an official version of the Syncfusion assemblies as soon as possible. Will you be releasing a V3.4 (or a V3.3.1 release) or will you be going straight to V4.0?

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 25, 2005 01:36 PM UTC

Hi Paul, Version 4 is currently under beta testing. The current plan is to ask users to move directly to 4.x. We have done lots of compatibility testing and the updgrade should be painless. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel >I am also waiting for an official post V3.3.0.0 release. I have received various patches that solve the problems I have found, but I cannot deploy them. I need to have an official version of the Syncfusion assemblies as soon as possible. > >Will you be releasing a V3.4 (or a V3.3.1 release) or will you be going straight to V4.0?

ST Stefan Tsalapatis November 25, 2005 09:28 PM UTC

You had promised to get the primary release till the end of month. Your answer now is not so sure. I am delaying the upgrade to VS.Studio.2005 because I am waiting your version. Since you knew about the official release of VS.2005, you should put this compatibility only as first priority. When exactly to expect one version compatible with VS.2005 designers ? Best Regards Stefan

PW Paul Wardle November 26, 2005 02:10 PM UTC

Thanks Daniel. Its crucial for me that version 4.x works correctly. It is possible to be added to the beta program, or is it too late?

NE Ne November 26, 2005 09:17 PM UTC

I second Paul''s concern.

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 28, 2005 02:30 PM UTC

Hi Stefan, There will be a VS 2005 compatible version (beta2) of the product before the end of this week. The final release date depends on how public beta testing goes. Compatibility with VS2005 is very high on our priority list. After RTM was available we have been making changes to ensure that all designers work with RTM. We are done with the changes and what remains is beta testing with a wider audience. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel >You had promised to get the primary >release till the end of month. >Your answer now is not so sure. > >I am delaying the upgrade >to VS.Studio.2005 because >I am waiting your version. >Since you knew about the official release of VS.2005, you should put >this compatibility only as first priority. > >When exactly to expect one version compatible with VS.2005 designers ? > >Best Regards > >Stefan > >

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 28, 2005 02:31 PM UTC

Hi Paul. No, it is not too late. We will post beta 2 on this forum before the end of this week. I will send you an email when beta 2 is available. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel >Thanks Daniel. > >Its crucial for me that version 4.x works correctly. It is possible to be added to the beta program, or is it too late?

PW Paul Wardle November 28, 2005 07:32 PM UTC

Thanks Daniel. It''ll be great to be able to give my feedback before the final release.

SH Sue Harris November 29, 2005 01:49 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, I would also be very interested in getting the beta as soon as it is available. Thanks, Sue

NE Ne November 29, 2005 02:40 AM UTC

Thanks

ML Marc LaFleur December 2, 2005 03:48 PM UTC

Ok guys.... um... It is the end of the week. I''m getting really sick of this. Really sick.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 3, 2005 08:09 AM UTC

Daniel, Any news about the Beta 2 release of 4.X? Regards, Thomas

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 3, 2005 02:39 PM UTC

Marc, We have beta 2 available internally but still need to hold release till we complete another round of testing on some products. I expect to be able to post it by Monday or Tuesday. Best regards, Daniel >Ok guys.... um... It is the end of the week. > >I''m getting really sick of this. Really sick.

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 3, 2005 02:40 PM UTC

Thomas, We have beta 2 ready internally but it will be 2-3 days more before we post it. Best regards, Daniel >Daniel, > >Any news about the Beta 2 release of 4.X? > >Regards, >Thomas

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon