We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

pushbutton size

First and foremost, before I proceed and ask my question, I just want to say thanks for all the help you guys have given me. In my last posts, you guys (Clay) gave me some good answers but of course I never even said thanks, so now I''m saying it. Anyways, here''s my issue. I''m using the grid control (plain vanilla, not the data bound one), and I want to set certain cells to pushbuttons, however, the size of the push button is always the size of the host cell, is there any way to customize the size and docking of the push button? Many Thanks Giancarlo

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 22, 2005 06:33 PM UTC

You can set the style.BorderMargins property to affect the size of a pushbutton cell. this.gridControl1[3,3].CellType = "PushButton"; this.gridControl1[3,3].BorderMargins.Left = 10; this.gridControl1[3,3].BorderMargins.Right = 20; You can also create your own bitmap buttons as in the Essential Studio\3.3.0.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\CellButtons sample if you want more flexibility.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon