We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using FormulaRangeSelectionController with Virtual Grid . .

I really like the FormulaRangeSelectionController that is used in the FormulaCellSelection example. This doesn''t appear to work in a virtual grid mode because if you type "=" and move out of the cell, SaveCellInfo gets fired and you can a messagebox from the Syncfusion grid. Is there anyway to have this functionality but still use SaveCellInfo . . thks, ak

2 Replies

AK Adam K. November 22, 2005 03:09 AM UTC

i think i have clarified my question / issue in my next post . .(which is 2 above) thks ak >I really like the FormulaRangeSelectionController that is used in the FormulaCellSelection example. > >This doesn''t appear to work in a virtual grid mode because if you type "=" and move out of the cell, SaveCellInfo gets fired and you can a messagebox from the Syncfusion grid. > >Is there anyway to have this functionality but still use SaveCellInfo . . > >thks, >ak

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 22, 2005 08:59 AM UTC

There may be special problems trying to use that mousecontroller in a virtual formula grid, but th efirst thing to do is to get the virtual formula grid working as you expect, and then try addingthe mouse controller. Here is a minimal sample showing a virtual GridControl supporting formulas. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GC_Virt_Formulas_40deb4bf.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon