We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

show and print employee salary details

hi, i am new in asp.net with vb. i want to show salary details of 100 employee.all the data is in database. the format of salary details is Tesy electronics manufactures,India ------------------------------------------------- date: emaployee name : designation: ------------------------------------------------- Basic Pay : 10000.00 PF:1000.00 DA :2000.00 ESI:500.00 ------------------------------------------------- net salary:11000.00 ------------------------------------------------- addition deduction telephone allowance:100.00 telephoen bill :100.00 xxxxxx :100.00 yyyyyyy :100.00 ------------------------------------------------- Total payable : 10200.00 ------------------------------------------------- prepared by : sanker authorised by:Ravi __________________________________________________________________________________________________ i want to show 100 employees salary details in a single click .i whic control i used for this purpose. i didnt need crystal report. plz help me.it is urgent. with regards vipin

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 22, 2005 11:01 AM UTC

Hi vipin, You are able to display more records using DataGrid Control in Asp.net and with the help of button click event. If you want to display more record means please look at the following link. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/aspnet-pageablesortable.asp by Rassi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon