We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Hyperlink to cell in another worksheet

So that others don''t have to go through the same pain I did here is how: =HYPERLINK("#Sheet1!A1\","Link Display Text") In c#: sheet.Formula = "=HYPERLINK(\"#Sheet1!A1\",\"Link to A1\")" It would be nice if this was in the FAQ. I should note that Excel 2003 doesn''t color the hyperlink in blue or underline it. To work around that I''ve used CellStyle to make it look like a link.

2 Replies

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team November 21, 2005 10:10 AM UTC

Hi Gregorio, Here is the another way of implementing link to the cell in another worksheet.IHyperLink is the interface used to create hyperlink to the cell in another workbook. //Creating Hyperlink to another cell using type as Workbook IHyperLink hyperlink = sheet.HyperLinks.Add(sheet.Range["C13"]); hyperlink.Type = ExcelHyperLinkType.Workbook; hyperlink.Address = "Sheet2!A15"; hyperlink.ScreenTip = "Click here"; hyperlink.TextToDisplay = "Hyperlink to cell A15 in sheet2"; Please take a look at the attached sample and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Best Regards, Ramu. hyperlinkdemo.zip

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team November 21, 2005 10:23 AM UTC

Hi Gregoria, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Here is the correct link: hyperlinkdemo.zip Thanks, Ramu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon