We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

problems updating from 1.1 to 2.0

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

37323 Nov 19,2005 12:45 AM UTC Nov 21,2005 02:34 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: EditControl
Bill Brennan
Asked On November 19, 2005 12:45 AM UTC

I reference an interface IContextChoiceController that is in 1.1 but not 2.0. When I updated to 2.0 my code no longer worked. Is there a workaround for this?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 21, 2005 02:34 AM UTC

Hi Bill, The IContextChoiceController support was added after v3.3.0.0 release and hence I believe, you were referencing the updated internal assemblies of v3.3.0.0 in .NET framework 1.1 (and not the prebuilt v3.3.0.0 assemblies). Please create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard, and I will send you the updated internal assemblies of v3.3.0.0 for .NET framework 2.0 (containing IContextChoiceController support). We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for your interest Essential Edit. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;