We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to get a property from a particular style

I''d like to get specific properties from a pre-defined style (like the "BackColor" of the style "Row Header"), so I can set that property to a particular cell. I didn''t find how to access that kind of thing in the PDF file, nor in the MSDN help pages. How do I do that?

4 Replies

MS Michael Scott November 18, 2005 07:24 PM UTC

Or perhaps the better solution is to turn off the Gradient Style for the row/colum header styles.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 18, 2005 11:46 PM UTC

If this is a GridControl (where you can set properties cell by cell), you can use code like this to get the gradient from the row header. this.gridControl1[4,2].Interior = this.gridControl1.BaseStylesMap["Row Header"].StyleInfo.Interior;

MS Michael Scott November 30, 2005 12:17 AM UTC

What I''m looking for is something like : gridControlConfMatrix.RowStyles[rows].Interior.ForeColor = gridControlConfMatrix.RowStyles[rows].Interior.BackColor; or : gridControlConfMatrix.ColStyles[cols].Interior.GradientStyle = "None"; Bottom line - I want a cell to mimic ONLY the background color of a cell with the style "Row Header" or "Col Header" Michael

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 30, 2005 12:54 AM UTC

Instead of trying to set the style.Interior property, directly set the style.BackColor property. This should override the previously set Interior property.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon