We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Clearing data in RangeList

Hi There, I am using GDBG.If I made Table selection,I am copying the whole table in to rangeList(object of GridRangeInfoList).Now my question is I want to clear the data in particular columns. Thanks in advance, Thanks & Regards, Manohar B.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 18, 2005 10:21 AM UTC

I am not sure I understand. What code are you using to copy the data to a ''rangelist''. A rangelist cannot hold data. Are you referring to copying the contents of a set of selections to the Clipboard? If so, you have two options. You can retrieve the data from the clipboard, modify it, and then put it back onto the clipboard. This data is not a rangelist, it is a delimited string. Your other option would be to not copy the unwanted columns to the clipboard in the first place. How you go about doing this depends on how you are doing the copy in the first place. If this is being done by your user pressing ctl+C, then you can handle the grid.Model.ClipboardCopy event, and there just put what data you want on the clipboard and return e.handler = true. Or, you could modify the selections at that point (unselecting the unwanted columns) and not set e.Handled = true so the grid would handle the copy. If it is not the case of your user pressing ctl+C to do the copy, then I am not sure what you ned to do depending on how you are getting the data onto the clipboard.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon