We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Name of a GridBoundColumn

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

37261 Nov 17,2005 06:24 PM Nov 18,2005 05:07 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On November 17, 2005 06:24 PM

Hi, How do I get column name of a GridBoundColumn in prepareviewstyleinfo event? This name is the name of column not the mapping name. VS

Replied On November 17, 2005 08:33 PM

Try: int field = grid.Binder.ColIndexToField(e.ColIndex); string name = grid.GridBoundColumns[field].MappingName; If you did not add GridBoundColumns, then use grid.Binder.InternalColumns instead of grid.GridBoundColumns.

Replied On November 18, 2005 01:42 AM

I have to use grid.Binder.InternalColumns but it is not working. I am dispalying rows in parent-child view. # columns in parent datatable doesn''t match with #columns in child datatable. whenever i use grid.Binder.InternalColumns, it always give me columns from parent datatable. somehow i need the internalcolumns from child mapping. Please help!

Replied On November 18, 2005 05:07 AM

For a hierarchical grid, you need to access the hierarchylevel to get the proper information. See this forum thread. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=27227

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;