We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Welcome to the Essential PDF ASP.NET Forum

The Syncfusion Essential PDF team welcomes you to the forums for the Web Forms version of Essential PDF.

2 Replies

SN Sheo Narayan March 27, 2006 07:58 AM UTC

Hi, I went through many pages in the website. But Still I have a query that couldn''t resolved and We are in suspense. We have a specific requirement on a website. we have a ecommerce website and we want to generate our order form or list of products page into pdf on the fly. (ie. suppose there is a page named products.aspx on that product images and descriptions are there. We want our visitor to click a link like "Download details as .pdf" and all contents from the page should be converted into .pdf file and my visitor should be able to download that .pdf file for later use or print.) Is it possible through "Essential PDF" product? If I buy this product, can my programmer will be able to integrate it (ASP.NET 2.0 with C#) on the website? Is any change required on the server? Are documentation available for programmers to integerate into into the website? Please let us know as soon as possible. Thanks >The Syncfusion Essential PDF team welcomes you to the forums for the Web Forms version of Essential PDF.

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team March 28, 2006 04:13 AM UTC

Hi, Thank you for your in Essential PDF, 1) Essential PDF has been enabled for usage in ASP.NET applications. The only difference in usage is that the output PDF file is streamed to the client browser instead of saving to the disk as in the case of WinForms applications. 2) PDFDocument class supports streaming the generated PDF document to the client browser. Here is some sample code for streaming a PDF document to the client browser. //Stream the document to the browser. pdfDoc.Save("Sample.pdf",Response,HttpReadType.Open); 3) Regarding Aspx file conversion to pdf, currently we do not have support for this feature. However it is underdevelopment and it will be available in next release that is in April time frame. Please let me know if you have any questions. Here is a sample which streams NorthWindReport to PDF document from a webpage Regards, Ajish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon