We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PasteCellText not fireing

I use Syncfusion V3.3.0.11 Patch I register the PasteCellText like this: dbgProduction.Model.PasteCellText += new GridPasteCellTextEventHandler(Model_PasteCellText); My DataSource is a DataTable. But when I paste text to one cell or to multiple cells (from) Excel the event does not fire. This code used to work in a previous version, but not anymore. Regards Rune

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 16, 2005 08:21 PM UTC

I think we have corrected this in our latest in-house code base. Here is a sample that worked ok for me when I pasted 2 cells of text from Excel into the grid. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/Intvalidation_GC_157e0bd8.zip If it does not work for you, then I think we have this resolved. You can submit a Direct Trac support incident to get a later private build, or you can wait until the next public release is available (I do not have a date).

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon