We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ChartWebControl and deployment

Hi,I m developing a web site and in one of its page I m using the chartweb control. Now, how do i deploy the website to any website hosting comp. Does the hosting machine needs to have syncfusion installed in it? Do I need to place the reffered syncfusion assemblies also along with my website pages in the hosting machine? Please suggest me simple steps for the deployment of a website which uses the syncfusion controls. Thanks, Bubu

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 17, 2005 04:07 PM UTC

Hi Bubu, Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion. >Does the hosting machine needs to have >syncfusion installed in it? No. Syncfusion does not have to be installed on the hosting machine. >Do I need to place the reffered syncfusion >assemblies also along with my website pages in >the hosting machine? Yes. You need to copy the syncfusion assemblies into the bin folder of the application on the hosting machine. Steps: 1. Create your web application folder and copy over your files to the hosting server 2. Copy the syncfusion assemblies into the bin folder of the application on the hosting machine. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon