We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

MouseDown event & GridGroupingControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

37131 Nov 16,2005 06:10 AM Nov 16,2005 06:40 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Shawn Hanatani
Asked On November 16, 2005 06:10 AM

Hello, I''m having issues with the MouseDown event not being fired in the GridGroupingControl. I''m wondering what I could be doing wrong. I attached a sample. In the sample I have a GridControl & and GridGroupingControl. The MouseDown event gets called in GridControl but not GridGroupingControl. Haven''t done anything special with this, simply added the handlers for the event using the designer so not sure why it''s not working. The grid version is 2.0.3.9....

test9.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 16, 2005 06:40 AM

The GridGroupingControl may contain many nested controls, and so is actually a wrapper class around GridControlBase objects. It is these objects you need to interact with to handle the events. In later releases (but probably not in 2.0.x), there are grid.tableControlXXXXXX events to help with this. In 2.0.x, you probably have to subscribe directly through the GridControlBase. So, try handling: this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.MouseDown += new MouseEventHandler(TableControl_MouseDown);

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;