We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Serialization Manager error at design time

Failed to create component ''(ComponentClassName)''. The error message follows: ''This method cannot be invoked because the serialization manager does not have an active serialization session.'' I get this error in a message box from VS2005 whenever I try to add any component that I manually added to the tool box for your 3.302.0.0 assemblies. The assembly manager doesn''t seem to support VS2005 RTM becuase that check box is grayed out, so my question is 2 part: 1 Can I get a version of the assembly manager that supports VS2005 RTM? 2 Is there a work around for this serialization error? Thanks in advance

1 Reply

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 16, 2005 03:58 PM UTC

Hi Fred, Version 4 which will be available before the end of this month with support RTM. In the meantime, please open a Direct-Trac support incident to obtain access to the latest bits that will work with RTM (with some issues). Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel >Failed to create component ''(ComponentClassName)''. The error message follows: > > ''This method cannot be invoked because the serialization manager does not have an active serialization session.'' > >I get this error in a message box from VS2005 whenever I try to add any component that I manually added to the tool box for your 3.302.0.0 assemblies. The assembly manager doesn''t seem to support VS2005 RTM becuase that check box is grayed out, so my question is 2 part: >1 Can I get a version of the assembly manager that supports VS2005 RTM? >2 Is there a work around for this serialization error? > >Thanks in advance

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon