We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Turn off the tooltips in XPMenu?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

36902 Nov 11,2005 04:56 PM Nov 12,2005 12:32 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Jim
Asked On November 11, 2005 04:56 PM

Is it possible to turn off the tooltips that appear when the mouse hovers over my XPMenu main menu? I don''t see this behavior in other applications, and it''s a little annoying to see the word "File" pop up when I move the mouse over "File". Just doesn''t serve any real useful purpose, IMHO. Thanks Jim

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 12, 2005 08:31 AM

Hi Jim, I am afraid this feature is not supported in the current implementation of XPMenus. We have considered this as a feature request (feature# 447) and will try our very best to implement the same as soon as possible. You could track the progress of this feature request at this link below : Feature Request #447-Add support to turn off the default tooltip feature for BarItems placed on the toolbar. We appreciate your feedback and thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Jim
Replied On November 12, 2005 12:32 PM

Thanks, Ebenezer, that is good enough for me. Jim

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;