We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridDataBoundGrid check box v 3.0.1.1.

I have a gridDataBoundGrid display a check box in the first column. I am using gridBoundcontrols to set this column as a checkbox. When the user mouses over the other checkboxes for other items in the grid after one is selected, the checkboxes appear checked even though they weren''t selected. Also, after checking it, if the user leaves the grid and goes to another control, the checkboxes in the grid appear to be all checked. How can I prevent this? thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 11, 2005 05:33 PM UTC

Is this a column in your DataSource? If so, is its type bool? This should just work OK. Here is a little sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GDBG_CheckBox_50c4a6c7.zip Now if this is an unbound column (not in your DataSource), then there is more work to be done. You have to handle events to get and save the check box values for every cell. This sample that we ship has an unbound checkbox in \Grid.Windows\Samples\DataBound\GDBGMultiHeader

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon