We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

show context choice popup without using a .

I'm a simple first time user of the Edit package. Don't really know if the following two questions are in the FAQ or if there are easy work arounds: 1:- Is it possible to show a context popup choice menu without typing a '.' Just halfway typing a word I would like to call a choice selection on the CTRL-SPACE event. Behaviour like we have in Visual Studio. 2: Related to the ContextChoiceSelection, can I reposition to the '.' character and on a particular event (say pressing CTRL-SPACE) I show the context choice menu again. Thanks Marco

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 7, 2003 03:01 AM UTC

Hi Marco, These are two desirable features for Essential Edit. They have been passed to the development team to be treated as high-priority enhancements. Please check the future releases of Essential Edit for these enhancements. Thanks for your help. Syncfusion Technical Support > I'm a simple first time user of the Edit package. > Don't really know if the following two questions are in the FAQ or if there are easy work arounds: > > 1:- Is it possible to show a context popup choice menu without typing a '.' > Just halfway typing a word I would like to call a choice selection on the CTRL-SPACE event. Behaviour like we have in Visual Studio. > > 2: Related to the ContextChoiceSelection, can I reposition to the '.' character and on a particular event (say pressing CTRL-SPACE) I show the context choice menu again. > > Thanks > > Marco > > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon