We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Xpmenus bar double click event

Hi all, In order to add a new functionnality in the syncfusion based application I work on, I need to handle a double click event on a xpmenu bar ( no matter the barItem was clicked) Any idea to do it ? thanks Nico

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 12, 2005 11:03 AM UTC

Hi Nico, Our apologies for the delayed response.I am afraid it is not possible to handle a double click event on a Bar. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 14, 2005 03:26 PM UTC

Hi Nico, You can get to the XP Menus Bar as a CommandBar using the GetBarControl method. The CommandBar exposes a DoubleClick event that can be handled. Please refer to the sample attached to this post. The sample handles the DoubleClick event of the Commandbar as well as the DoubleClick events of the embedded controls. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks, Davis

XPMenusBarClick.zip

NI Nicolas November 14, 2005 05:37 PM UTC

Thanks for this help, I try it now ! Nico >Hi Nico, > >You can get to the XP Menus Bar as a CommandBar using the GetBarControl method. The CommandBar exposes a DoubleClick event that can be handled. > >Please refer to the sample attached to this post. > >The sample handles the DoubleClick event of the Commandbar as well as the DoubleClick events of the embedded controls. > >Please let us know if you have any questions. > >Thanks, > >Davis > >

XPMenusBarClick.zip

NI Nicolas November 15, 2005 09:54 AM UTC

This exemple looks great, but i''m still having problems since i''m working in an MDI context. in childform onActivated method i''ve written these : CommandBar cbar = this.childFrameBarManager.GetBarControl(this.barDrawing); during exec, cbar remains undefined. thanks a lot for helping me on this ! Nico >Thanks for this help, I try it now ! > >Nico > >>Hi Nico, >> >>You can get to the XP Menus Bar as a CommandBar using the GetBarControl method. The CommandBar exposes a DoubleClick event that can be handled. >> >>Please refer to the sample attached to this post. >> >>The sample handles the DoubleClick event of the Commandbar as well as the DoubleClick events of the embedded controls. >> >>Please let us know if you have any questions. >> >>Thanks, >> >>Davis >> >>

XPMenusBarClick.zip

NI Nicolas November 23, 2005 04:16 PM UTC

really no idea about it ? thanks for help :o) Nico'' >This exemple looks great, but i''m still having problems since i''m working in an MDI context. > > > >in childform onActivated method i''ve written these : > >CommandBar cbar = this.childFrameBarManager.GetBarControl(this.barDrawing); > >during exec, cbar remains undefined. > >thanks a lot for helping me on this ! > >Nico > >>Thanks for this help, I try it now ! >> >>Nico >> >>>Hi Nico, >>> >>>You can get to the XP Menus Bar as a CommandBar using the GetBarControl method. The CommandBar exposes a DoubleClick event that can be handled. >>> >>>Please refer to the sample attached to this post. >>> >>>The sample handles the DoubleClick event of the Commandbar as well as the DoubleClick events of the embedded controls. >>> >>>Please let us know if you have any questions. >>> >>>Thanks, >>> >>>Davis >>> >>>

XPMenusBarClick.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon