We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

EditControl type over selection

Hello, When I make a selection in an EditControl followed by typing a character. I expect that the selection will be replaced by that character. I there a setting to get this behaviour working or is it a bug? Regards, Arjan Griffioen

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 10, 2005 03:45 PM UTC

Hi Arjan, I have tested for this issue here and the EditControl seems to be working fine with respect to type over selection. Could you please let me know the version of Essential Edit that you are using? Thanks for your interest in Essential Edit. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AG Arjan Griffioen November 10, 2005 04:18 PM UTC

Hi Guru, The version of Syncfusion.Edit.Windows.dll is: 3.301.0.0 (Date Modified 2005-09-01 21:16) Regards, Arjan Griffioen (To-Increase)

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 11, 2005 12:45 PM UTC

Hi Arjan, Thanks for creating Direct-Trac incident 22115 in this regard. I will update you there shortly. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

DP David Porter September 4, 2006 02:02 PM UTC

Hi

Was an answer ever given for this? I have the same problem in v3.301.0.0. I cannot see the direct-trac number.

thanks

Dave

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 5, 2006 07:46 AM UTC

Hi Dave,

Our apologies for the delayed response. This was a known issue in v3.3.0.0 and has been fixed. Please create a Direct-Trac incident if you would like to receive the updated patch that contains this fix.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon