We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

sorting and column moving

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

36809 Nov 10,2005 04:11 AM Nov 10,2005 05:53 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Florin
Asked On November 10, 2005 04:11 AM

Hello, I am working with GDBD and I have this problem. I using grid sorting with SortBehavior = GridSortBehavior.SingleClick but I can''t move columns. If I change SortBehavior at DoubleClick the column moving is ok. Do you have any idea ? Thanks a lot, Florin

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 10, 2005 05:22 AM

If you are using version 3.3, you can both drag a column (just by mousing down on a column header and dragging - you do not have to select the columns first) and sort on a single click using these property settings: this.gridDataBoundGrid1.ControllerOptions |= GridControllerOptions.DragColumnHeader; this.gridDataBoundGrid1.SortBehavior = GridSortBehavior.SingleClick;

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 10, 2005 05:53 AM

Clay thanks a lot ! It''s ok. >If you are using version 3.3, you can both drag a column (just by mousing down on a column header and dragging - you do not have to select the columns first) and sort on a single click using these property settings: > >this.gridDataBoundGrid1.ControllerOptions |= GridControllerOptions.DragColumnHeader; >this.gridDataBoundGrid1.SortBehavior = GridSortBehavior.SingleClick; >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;