We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Need Help when export to excel with Syncfusion.ExcelRW

I am using Syncfusion.ExcelRW to export my table into excel but I need some guidance from you. 1. How can I set print area because when I use this code it doesn’t work and show error: pi_oSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = “A:D”; 2. How can I set the font in Header/Footer? 3. How can I set the PrintTitleRow because when I am using this its show error: pi_oSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = "$16:$16" 4. How can I set the page number in header/footer, because I am using this syntax its only display ‘Page]’ , pi_oSheet.PageSetup.RightHeader = "&[Page]";

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 10, 2005 07:02 AM UTC

Hi Wirawan, I herewith attach a workaround: headerfooter632672226279555799.zip Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest with Syncfusion products. Best Regards, Seetha >I am using Syncfusion.ExcelRW to export my table into excel but I need some guidance from you. >1. How can I set print area because when I use this code it doesn’t work and show error: >pi_oSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = “A:D”; >2. How can I set the font in Header/Footer? >3. How can I set the PrintTitleRow because when I am using this its show error: >pi_oSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = "$16:$16" >4. How can I set the page number in header/footer, because I am using this syntax its only display ‘Page]’ , >pi_oSheet.PageSetup.RightHeader = "&[Page]"; >

IG I Gusti Ngurah Wirawan November 10, 2005 07:22 AM UTC

Thanks Seetha, for your quick response. Regards, Wirawan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon