We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Chart Feature

I am develping a statistical software. I wonder if Essential Chart support Box-and-whisker Plot and histogram?

3 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team November 11, 2005 06:18 AM UTC

Hi Abed, Sorry for the delayed response. Yes. Essential Chart has recently added support to Box And Whisker Chart. But i am afraid, Histogram Chart cannot be implemented directly as Essential Chart does not support it. I will make a Feature request for it. But it is possible to implement Histogram Chart by making modifications to the Column Chart. Please refer the attached sample which illustrates this. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Geetha

F36746.zip

AB Abed Baloush November 11, 2005 09:31 AM UTC

Hi Geetha; The Program gives the following error: Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartSeries'' does not contain a definition for ''DrawColumnSeparatingLines'' at the line: series.DrawColumnSeparatingLines = true; Since Box And Whisker is not clearly listed in the chart type, can you show me a sample of that. Abed Baloush

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team November 15, 2005 12:55 PM UTC

Hi Abed, Sorry for the delayed response. The DrawColumnSeparatingLines property and Box And Whisker Chart are updated in the latest version. Please download the latest patch from the link shown below. ftp://syncpatch.syncfusion.com/EssentialStudio/v3.3.0.20/syncfusionessentialstudiospsetup.exe Note: 1) This is a patch version and can only be installed on top of version 3.3.0.0. 2) This is not a public build (it is just an internal build) and it should be used for testing purposes only. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Regards, Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon