We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

No Controls and Wrong Errors!

Hello I have 2 problems, and i am not sure if it concerns Syncfusion DLL....So, this message is to know if other people have the same problem... 1/ Sometimes, under VS.NET 2003, when I go in design mode in order to modify the form, then, some controls deseappers. These controls use always Syncfusion controls. Any ideas? 2/ Sometimes, after a design or a code modification, VS.NET 2003 produces a lot of errors in the task list. After a regeneration, everythink is OK! Any ideas? So, dont worry, maybe it doesnt concerns Syncfusion products. but, Does anyone have thos kind of problem? Thanks! bye Sylvain

3 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 10, 2005 01:59 AM UTC

Hi Sylvain, Can you narrow it down to specific controls? Also can you provide VS.NET version and Essential Studio version information? Thanks, Daniel >Hello > >I have 2 problems, and i am not sure if it concerns Syncfusion DLL....So, this message is to know if other people have the same problem... > >1/ >Sometimes, under VS.NET 2003, when I go in design mode in order to modify the form, then, some controls deseappers. >These controls use always Syncfusion controls. > >Any ideas? > >2/ >Sometimes, after a design or a code modification, VS.NET 2003 produces a lot of errors in the task list. >After a regeneration, everythink is OK! > >Any ideas? > > >So, dont worry, maybe it doesnt concerns Syncfusion products. >but, Does anyone have thos kind of problem? > >Thanks! >bye >Sylvain > >

LO Lobrys November 11, 2005 03:08 PM UTC

Hello We use today Syncfusion 3210 with .NET 1.1 under VS .NET 2003. We have this kind of problem since a log time. (during Syncfusion 2xxx) but I cant say it exactly. thanks bye syl

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 12, 2005 09:59 PM UTC

One thing to take care with. If you are using derived classes/usercontrols, make sure you build the solution before you try open up a form or usercontrol in the designer. Not doing this will cause missing controls in the designer generating the kind of tasklist output you mentioned.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon