We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Installation of the component

Hello, I have a problem with the Excel component. I do not manage to correctly install it on my server. Can you please help me with diffenrents steps to install it correctly. Could you indicate me the steps necessary to install it correctly? Best regards. Nora.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 9, 2005 04:43 AM UTC

Hi Eabdenbitsen, Following are the steps: 1. Install the version 3.3.0.0. 2. Run the Assembly Manager from the utilities.(All programs -> Syncfusion -> Utilities -> Assembly Manager). Here the assemblies get added automatically on to the GAC(C:\WINDOWS\assembly). Check the Syncfusion assemblies in the GAC to be version 3.3.0.0. 3.In your project, now add the assemblies Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Base, Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Windows, Syncfusion.Core as a reference. 4.Now add the namespace reference as Syncfusion.ExcelRW. 5.Compile the application. please let me know if you are able to install it without problem. Thanks for your interest with Syncfusion products. Best Regards, Seetha >Hello, >I have a problem with the Excel component. >I do not manage to correctly install it on my server. >Can you please help me with diffenrents steps to install it correctly. >Could you indicate me the steps necessary to install it correctly? >Best regards. >Nora. > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon