We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Properties palettes similar to Illustrator

Hello, I have an application where I want to create some properties palettes (similar to Illustrator). I don''t want to use the PropertyGrid. I want to create my own. I''m guessing I would need to create a new form for each palette. If I were to do it that way, could I make them dockable? Or how else could I do it. Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it. Thanks, Nick

3 Replies

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team November 8, 2005 05:42 AM UTC

Hi Nick, Please refer the following KB article to dock a form using docking manager: How to dock a form within a host form? We appreciate your interest in using Syncfusio Products. Thanks, Vijay

NH Nick Howard November 15, 2005 05:02 PM UTC

Hi Vijay, Thanks a lot for your help. I''ve got a dumb question for you (which may not have anything to do with Syncfusion). I have a menu option to open the properties form. If I click the menu option again how can I check to see if it is already open so I don''t open it again? Similarly, if I close the properties form and then click the menu option how can I then open it again? Thanks for your help. Thanks, Nick >Hi Nick, > >Please refer the following KB article to dock a form using docking manager: > > How to dock a form within a host form? > >We appreciate your interest in using Syncfusio Products. > >Thanks, >Vijay

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team November 22, 2005 06:29 AM UTC

Hi Nick, Sorry for long delay in getting back to you. Here is the sample which illustrates the functionality to create the form only if it is not already exists in the Main form. Test Sample Please take a look at the attached sample and let me know if you need any further assistance. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon