We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl/TableOptions/IndentWidth

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

36658 Nov 4,2005 02:24 PM Nov 4,2005 08:39 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Greg Patterson
Asked On November 4, 2005 02:24 PM

I''m using the grid grouping control and I have set the TableOptions.IndentWidth = 0 in order to have the first column meet the side of the main table. By doing this I have lost the Plus/Minus buttons for the groups(see attachment). Is there anyway I can get these back without using an indent?

GroupingControlScreenShot.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 4, 2005 08:39 PM

The indentwidth controls the width of the +- cell, so you cannot set that to zero and still get the +- button. You can try to use a covered range to cover the indent cell and the cell in the 1st data column. You can use QuerycellStyleInfo to display the data from the 1st data column in the indent cell. Here is a little sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GGC_Group_1baa875b.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;