We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Licencing problem

I just installed version 3.3.0.0. When I load VS 2003 project I get dialogbox reporting a license problem, with "Fix it" button. Here is the error message: ----------------------------------------------- Syncfusion Licensing System - Detailed diagnostics. UsageMode = Runtime IsAspDotNet = False RuntimeLicenseKey = No runtime license key found in licx. ExecutingVersionInfo = Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider, Syncfusion.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4 ErrorMessage = Assemblies with licenses.licx resource: AMS, Version=1.0.2133.25229, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Syncfusion.Core entries found in licenses.licx files: ------------------------------------------------- If I click "Fix It" it does not solve the problem automatically, referring that licx file might be read-only or under Source control, and asks to copy license information from template. After I have added Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent, Syncfusion.Core to licx file everything happens over again. If I try to use License Enabler it can not recognize the project file format, after I select it. Please help to solve it Konstantin

6 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 10, 2005 02:03 AM UTC

Hi Konstantin, Can you email us this project? Thanks, Daniel danieljPL_REMOVE@syncfusionREMOVE.com >I just installed version 3.3.0.0. >When I load VS 2003 project I get dialogbox reporting a license problem, with "Fix it" button. Here is the error message: >----------------------------------------------- >Syncfusion Licensing System - Detailed diagnostics. > >UsageMode = Runtime > >IsAspDotNet = False > >RuntimeLicenseKey = No runtime license key found in licx. > >ExecutingVersionInfo = Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider, Syncfusion.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4 > >ErrorMessage = > >Assemblies with licenses.licx resource: > >AMS, Version=1.0.2133.25229, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null > > >Syncfusion.Core entries found in licenses.licx files: > > >------------------------------------------------- >If I click "Fix It" it does not solve the problem automatically, referring that licx file might be read-only or under Source control, and asks to copy license information from template. After I have added Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent, Syncfusion.Core to licx file everything happens over again. > >If I try to use License Enabler it can not recognize the project file format, after I select it. > >Please help to solve it >Konstantin >

MS Martin Schacher December 2, 2005 08:13 AM UTC

I''m heaving exactly the same problem after installing 3.3.0 . >I just installed version 3.3.0.0. >When I load VS 2003 project I get dialogbox reporting a license problem, with "Fix it" button. Here is the error message: >----------------------------------------------- >Syncfusion Licensing System - Detailed diagnostics. > >UsageMode = Runtime > >IsAspDotNet = False > >RuntimeLicenseKey = No runtime license key found in licx. > >ExecutingVersionInfo = Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider, Syncfusion.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4 > >ErrorMessage = > >Assemblies with licenses.licx resource: > >AMS, Version=1.0.2133.25229, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null > > >Syncfusion.Core entries found in licenses.licx files: > > >------------------------------------------------- >If I click "Fix It" it does not solve the problem automatically, referring that licx file might be read-only or under Source control, and asks to copy license information from template. After I have added Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent, Syncfusion.Core to licx file everything happens over again. > >If I try to use License Enabler it can not recognize the project file format, after I select it. > >Please help to solve it >Konstantin >

MS Martin Schacher December 2, 2005 10:07 AM UTC

Me again. When running the license-enabler and reading its log file, it said, that it could not write to the projectname.vbroj.bak - File. After deleting that file, it worked. Maybe this helps.

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team December 3, 2005 02:47 PM UTC

Hi Martin, Thanks for the update. We will improve the error reporting. Best regards, Daniel >Me again. When running the license-enabler and reading its log file, it said, that it could not write to the projectname.vbroj.bak - File. After deleting that file, it worked. Maybe this helps.

AE AE January 16, 2006 03:57 PM UTC

I am also running into this problem when upgrading to V3.3 I get the Fix IT dialog with the following info: Syncfusion Licensing System - Detailed diagnostics. UsageMode = Runtime IsAspDotNet = False RuntimeLicenseKey = No runtime license key found in licx. ExecutingVersionInfo = Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider, Syncfusion.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4 ErrorMessage = Assemblies with licenses.licx resource: Plant Matrix, Version=1.0.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Syncfusion.Core entries found in licenses.licx files: Dundas.Charting.WinControl.Chart, DundasWinChart, Version=4.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a4c03dce5db22406 DataDynamics.ActiveReports.ActiveReport, ActiveReports, Version=3.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc4967777c49a3ff Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent, Syncfusion.Core, Version=3.2.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4 When I attempt to use License Enabler I the following error in the log: Processed file: C:\Matrix\Communicator\Communicator.csproj, Error: Unable to recognize project file format I have provided the project file

Communicator.zip

AE AE January 16, 2006 04:24 PM UTC

I got it. I needed to delete the Bin and Obj files and it took care of it.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon