We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridDataBoundGrid refresh

I am using the GridDataBoundGrid, setting its datasource to a table. The behavior I''m trying to achieve with this is as follows: 1) User changes the contents of a cell 2) I have a bit of code that is listening to the columnchanged event on the DataTable. 3) When the user moves off the cell (but stays in the row), the column changed event is fired. 4) My code responds and re-formats the text according to some rules. 5) The contents of that cell should change to the new, formatted value, but they do not. Comments: 1) I''ve tried resetingvolatiledata, refreshing the grid, resetting the datasource, EVERYTHING, and I cannot get the contents of that cell to update. 2) Microsoft''s .NET DataGrid performs the desired behavior perfectly. 3) I DO NOT want to listen to some grid event and re-format there. This formatting code works with DataTables, not with specific Grids or controls. Question: How can I get the GridDataBoundGrid to refresh the contents of that cell???

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 3, 2005 06:04 PM UTC

Try setting this property to see if this gets you the behavior you want. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.DirectSaveCellInfo = true;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon