We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Framework 2.0

Hi, I''d like to know when do you plan the release of Essential Suite targeting the new Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Thx in advance

3 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 2, 2005 01:28 PM UTC

Hi Andrea, Our goal is to have a completely compatible version within 30 days of the release date. That said version 4.0 which is due out later this month should take care of most compatibility issues. Thanks, Daniel >Hi, > >I''d like to know when do you plan the release of Essential Suite targeting the new Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 > >Thx in advance

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 16, 2005 01:20 PM UTC

when I tell "targeting the .net framework 2.0" I mean that It can run on a machine with non framework 1.1 installed. Is this true for incoming release 4.0? bye. >Hi Andrea, > >Our goal is to have a completely compatible version within 30 days of the release date. That said version 4.0 which is due out later this month should take care of most compatibility issues. > >Thanks, >Daniel > >>Hi, >> >>I''d like to know when do you plan the release of Essential Suite targeting the new Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 >> >>Thx in advance

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 16, 2005 03:52 PM UTC

Yes, version 4.0 will ship with native 2.0 binaries. Even with 3.3 binaries were native to 1.0 or 1.1. We did not use a common set of binaries. Best regards, Daniel >when I tell "targeting the .net framework 2.0" I mean that It can run on a machine with non framework 1.1 installed. Is this true for incoming release 4.0? > >bye. > >>Hi Andrea, >> >>Our goal is to have a completely compatible version within 30 days of the release date. That said version 4.0 which is due out later this month should take care of most compatibility issues. >> >>Thanks, >>Daniel >> >>>Hi, >>> >>>I''d like to know when do you plan the release of Essential Suite targeting the new Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 >>> >>>Thx in advance

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon