We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Licensing Error

I''m getting this Syncfusion licensing error when executing a project: ''Syncfusion Licensing Runtime was not able to detect an entry for Syncfusion controls in this project''s licx file. Select ''Fix It'' to let the runtime correct this error automatically. (Options are: ''View Diagnostics'' | ''Fix It'') If I click on ''View Diagnostics'' I get the following: Syncfusion Licensing System - Detailed diagnostics. UsageMode = Runtime IsAspDotNet = False RuntimeLicenseKey = No runtime license key found in licx. ExecutingVersionInfo = Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider, Syncfusion.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4 ErrorMessage = No Assemblies with licenses.licx resource found. No Syncfusion.Core entries found in licenses.licx files. If I click on ''Fix It'' my application runs but gets an unhandled exception when the form instantiates a Syncfusion object (a ChartControl). I''m having this problem with just one project/solution, but not with others. I haven''t found the .licx file on the project folder, so I copied another project''s license file and erased its content. What can I do? Thanks

9 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 1, 2005 05:15 PM UTC

Hi Pablo, I am not sure why the license enabler is not able to automatically change this one project. Can you email me a copy of this project (just the project file will do)? In the meantime, please enter ''Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent, Syncfusion.Core'' in your licenses.licx file and recompile the project. This should fix the error that you are seeing. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel (danieljPLREMOVETHIS@syncfusionTHISTOO.com) >I''m getting this Syncfusion licensing error when executing a project: > >''Syncfusion Licensing Runtime was not able to detect an entry for Syncfusion controls in this project''s licx file. Select ''Fix It'' to let the runtime correct this error automatically. > >(Options are: ''View Diagnostics'' | ''Fix It'') > >If I click on ''View Diagnostics'' I get the following: > >Syncfusion Licensing System - Detailed diagnostics. >UsageMode = Runtime >IsAspDotNet = False >RuntimeLicenseKey = No runtime license key found in licx. >ExecutingVersionInfo = Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider, Syncfusion.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4 >ErrorMessage = >No Assemblies with licenses.licx resource found. >No Syncfusion.Core entries found in licenses.licx files. > >If I click on ''Fix It'' my application runs but gets an unhandled exception when the form instantiates a Syncfusion object (a ChartControl). > >I''m having this problem with just one project/solution, but not with others. > >I haven''t found the .licx file on the project folder, so I copied another project''s license file and erased its content. > >What can I do? > >Thanks

PA Pablo November 1, 2005 07:04 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, I could finally fix it using the license enabler. It seems to be alright now. Thanks for your promptly reply! >Hi Pablo, > >I am not sure why the license enabler is not able to automatically change this one project. Can you email me a copy of this project (just the project file will do)? > >In the meantime, please enter ''Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent, Syncfusion.Core'' in your licenses.licx file and recompile the project. This should fix the error that you are seeing. > >Thank you for using Syncfusion products. > >Best regards, >Daniel >(danieljPLREMOVETHIS@syncfusionTHISTOO.com) >>I''m getting this Syncfusion licensing error when executing a project: >> >>''Syncfusion Licensing Runtime was not able to detect an entry for Syncfusion controls in this project''s licx file. Select ''Fix It'' to let the runtime correct this error automatically. >> >>(Options are: ''View Diagnostics'' | ''Fix It'') >> >>If I click on ''View Diagnostics'' I get the following: >> >>Syncfusion Licensing System - Detailed diagnostics. >>UsageMode = Runtime >>IsAspDotNet = False >>RuntimeLicenseKey = No runtime license key found in licx. >>ExecutingVersionInfo = Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider, Syncfusion.Core, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4 >>ErrorMessage = >>No Assemblies with licenses.licx resource found. >>No Syncfusion.Core entries found in licenses.licx files. >> >>If I click on ''Fix It'' my application runs but gets an unhandled exception when the form instantiates a Syncfusion object (a ChartControl). >> >>I''m having this problem with just one project/solution, but not with others. >> >>I haven''t found the .licx file on the project folder, so I copied another project''s license file and erased its content. >> >>What can I do? >> >>Thanks

BO Barry Omshehe July 5, 2007 09:31 PM UTC

I am having the exact same problem. I followed the given instruction but I still get the following error:

Syncfusion Licensing System - Detailed diagnostics.

ErrorKind = RuntimeNoLicx

UsageMode = Runtime

IsAspDotNet = False

RuntimeLicenseKey = No runtime license key found in licx.

ExecutingVersionInfo = Syncfusion.Core, Version=5.1.0.51, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4

ExecutingVersionInfoFromAssembly = Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider, Syncfusion.Core, Version=5.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4

ErrorMessage =

No Assemblies with licenses.licx resource found.

No Syncfusion.Core entries found in licenses.licx files.

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team July 6, 2007 06:48 AM UTC

Hi Berry,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please add licenses.licx file in your application with the text ''Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent, Syncfusion.Core''.

After adding the licenses.licx file please change it's Build Action property as "Embedded Resource" .

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Rashidha.

BO Barry Omshehe July 6, 2007 11:18 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

As I mentioned above, I have already entered that line in the license file and it didn't work. I am not sure what you mean by build action. The chart does not have such property.

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team July 9, 2007 03:49 AM UTC

Hi Berry,

Build Action is the licenses.licx file property not for chart property. Before build your application could you please change that property as an "Embedded Resource".

Thanks and Regards,
Rashidha.

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team July 9, 2007 07:01 AM UTC

Hi Barry,

Build Action is the licenses.licx file property not for chart property. Before build your application could you please change that property as an "Embedded Resource".

Thanks and Regards,
Rashidha.

MP Mandar Patankar March 29, 2011 11:57 AM UTC

Hi,

I keep getting this error every time i try to run the build or running from debug mode. Can anyone tell me why I am getting this error and what can be done to resolve this.

FYI:

I have added the licenses.licx file as an embedded resource.
I am using

Syncfusion Licensing System - Detailed diagnostics.

ErrorKind = RuntimeLicensedComponentEntryMissing

UsageMode = Runtime

IsAspDotNet = False

RuntimeLicenseKey = No runtime license key found in licx.

ExecutingVersionInfo = Syncfusion.Core, Version=6.3.0.30, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4

ExecutingVersionInfoFromAssembly = Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider, Syncfusion.Core, Version=6.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4

ErrorMessage =

Assemblies with licenses.licx resource:

RiskReporter, Version=1.0.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Syncfusion.Core entries found in licenses.licx files:

Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent, Syncfusion.Core, Version=6.303.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4

Thanks,

Mandar

KA Kannan Syncfusion Team April 1, 2011 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Mandar,

Thank you for using Syncfusion product.

Could you Please follow the below KB article to resolve the design time licensing issue?

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/2124

Now you can compile your application and run it.

Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
Kannan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon