We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

hide rows and scroll bar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

36452 Oct 31,2005 04:15 AM Oct 31,2005 07:43 AM Windows Forms 6
Tags: GridControl
Kevin Vickers
Asked On October 31, 2005 04:15 AM

i have a grid (virtual) with about 100 rows, when the user clicks a separate check box i go thro and hide certain rows( about 90%) based on a cell content. this is fine but when i go thro and unhide those rows the vertical scroll bar fails to come back. Even if i set the scroll bar to display it is not enabled

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 31, 2005 04:23 AM

After hiding the rows, try calling grid.Refresh() to see if that makes the scrollbar appear properly.

Kevin Vickers
Replied On October 31, 2005 04:28 AM

no... no difference

Replied On October 31, 2005 05:07 AM

Attached is little sample with a button that hides rows in a virtual grid. The scrollbar seems to work as expected for me using version 3.3. What are you doing differently? Can you upload a sample showing the problem?

WindowsApplication19.zip

Kevin Vickers
Replied On October 31, 2005 05:23 AM

here you go... click button 2

WindowsApplication110.zip

Replied On October 31, 2005 06:41 AM

The RowHiddenEntries collection is used at design time and not really intended for use at run time. To reset the hidden rows at runtime, use code like: this.gridControl1.Rows.Hidden.ResetRange(1, this.gridControl1.RowCount);

Kevin Vickers
Replied On October 31, 2005 07:43 AM

that got it.... thanks

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;