We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridRangeInfo and GDBG

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

36410 Oct 28,2005 08:23 PM UTC Oct 28,2005 10:24 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On October 28, 2005 08:23 PM UTC

Hi, I have an requirement where each cell of a row has different behavior (cell type, read-only, color..) based on the values of some other cell. I am thinking of using gridranginfo object in GDBG to define my row. Each row will be a gridrangeinfo object. Is there a sample for creating GDBG using gridrangeinfo object? Or there is better way to achieve that. Please help. Thanks, Ron

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 28, 2005 10:24 PM UTC

If you want to set cell specific properties in a GridDataBoundGrid, then you will have to handle an event like grid.Model.QueryCellInfo. There, you can use e.RowIndex and e.ColIndex to identify the cell on which you are being asked to set properties. Then, based on whatever criteria you want to use, you can set properties on e.Style to specify the look and behavior of the cell at e.RowIndex and e.ColIndex. You can do a search for QueryCellInfo in teh grid KB to see several samples using this event including this particular KB. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=95

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;