We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Flickering and Flashing with docking manager

Hi, I am using the docking manager to dock the controls in a form. When a form (MDIChildform) is being added and the controls are being docked in the child form, this produces a lot of flickering. (I am docking the controls to left right top and bottom). I am using the SyncFusion 3.2.1.1. Is there a way to eliminate this flickering. (I tried the Hardlock but it seems not working - moreover the interval i need to use will be varying) when i run the same sample in an Windows XP machine then there is an initial flashing. Could you help me out to eliminate this. Is there any solution for this. Thanks in advance, Kanthi.

3 Replies

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team October 28, 2005 03:36 PM UTC

Hi Kanthi, I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please send me the sample which reproduces the problem? It will help us to investigate this issue accurately. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Vijay

KP KANTHI PAVAN DUDDAY November 21, 2005 06:49 AM UTC

Hello Vijay, Thanks for the quick reply. I''m attatching the sample project for reproducing the problem. Please let me know where the problem is? Thanks Kanthi. >Hi Kanthi, > >I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please send me the sample which reproduces the problem? It will help us to investigate this issue accurately. > >Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. > >Regards, >Vijay >

ParReproduce.zip

KP KANTHI PAVAN DUDDAY November 21, 2005 06:50 AM UTC

Hello Vijay, Thanks for the quick reply. I''m attatching the sample project for reproducing the problem. Please let me know where the problem is? Thanks Kanthi. >Hi Kanthi, > >I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please send me the sample which reproduces the problem? It will help us to investigate this issue accurately. > >Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. > >Regards, >Vijay >

ParReproduce0.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon