We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

DockingManager

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

36307 Oct 26,2005 09:34 AM Oct 26,2005 10:44 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Dima
Asked On October 26, 2005 09:34 AM

Good afternoon, I have problem with LoadDesignerDockState of DockingManager. I have 10 controls on docking manager, and when I activate LoadDesignerDockState method it changes places of two controls. If I activate this method twice it works OK. Any ideas?

Vijayanand S [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 26, 2005 10:44 AM

Hi Dima, I am afraid, I was not able to see the issue in LoadDesignerDockState method. Could you please give me the Syncfusion Essential Studio version currently you are using? However I have created a test sample and attached with this response. Please take a look at the sample and let me know if this helps you. Otherwise Please modify this sample and send it over to me. It will help us to investigate the issue exactly. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products. Regards, Vijay Sample

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;