We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Diagram Grid focus box?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

36144 Oct 20,2005 08:45 PM UTC Oct 21,2005 09:35 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Diagram
Tim Wendland
Asked On October 20, 2005 08:45 PM UTC

Hello, I using the diagram with the view gridstyle set to LINE and the dashstyle set to SOLID to give the effect of a spreadsheet like grid with rows and columns. I would like to know if there is a way to display to the user a focus box on the selected grid and row. for example if the user opens my form and then selects the diagram at a point that equates to row 2 col 2, can i display something to represent its position?

Meera Fathima [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 21, 2005 09:35 AM UTC

Hello Tim, You can use a handler for the Diagram''s click event and within that you can display the location value for a particular point that is being clicked using Controller.MouseLocation property. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion. Regards, Meera Syncfusion Inc.,

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;