We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GGC - checkbox edit

Hi, I have two checkbox columns in a GGC grid. The columns are named "Delete" and "HighestVersion" separately. Initially "Delete" is false and "HighestVersion" is true. When user checks the "Delete" checkbox, and then save the record in the database. The server side does something based on the record, and then set both "Delete" and "HighestVersion" flags to false. After server side is done, I expect these two checkboxes to display "false" in the grid. However, they both are still "true". What can I do to fix this? --------- code in save method in GUI -------- this.TableControl.CurrentCell.EndEdit(); this.CurrencyManager.EndCurrentEdit(); // call server method to save data SaveData(this.geomDao, this.DataSet); this.Refresh(); -------- code in server method to save data ----- if (drow.RowState == DataRowState.Modified { ...... //reset any change made to record includs //setting "Delete" flag to false drow.RejectChanges; // set highest version to false drow[highestVerCol] = 0; drow.AcceptChanges(); ...... } Thanks, NJan

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 18, 2005 05:19 PM UTC

Is drow from the actual DataTable that is the grid''s DataSource? Here is a little sample showing this working if drow is from the grid''s datasource. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GCC_CheckBoxes_c773024c.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon