We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GGC - checkbox edit

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

36018 Oct 18,2005 12:47 PM Oct 18,2005 01:19 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Nancy Jan
Asked On October 18, 2005 12:47 PM

Hi, I have two checkbox columns in a GGC grid. The columns are named "Delete" and "HighestVersion" separately. Initially "Delete" is false and "HighestVersion" is true. When user checks the "Delete" checkbox, and then save the record in the database. The server side does something based on the record, and then set both "Delete" and "HighestVersion" flags to false. After server side is done, I expect these two checkboxes to display "false" in the grid. However, they both are still "true". What can I do to fix this? --------- code in save method in GUI -------- this.TableControl.CurrentCell.EndEdit(); this.CurrencyManager.EndCurrentEdit(); // call server method to save data SaveData(this.geomDao, this.DataSet); this.Refresh(); -------- code in server method to save data ----- if (drow.RowState == DataRowState.Modified { ...... //reset any change made to record includs //setting "Delete" flag to false drow.RejectChanges; // set highest version to false drow[highestVerCol] = 0; drow.AcceptChanges(); ...... } Thanks, NJan

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 18, 2005 01:19 PM

Is drow from the actual DataTable that is the grid''s DataSource? Here is a little sample showing this working if drow is from the grid''s datasource. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GCC_CheckBoxes_c773024c.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;