We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Tabsize

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

3599 Mar 29,2003 11:42 AM Apr 6,2003 10:54 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: EditControl
William R Epp
Asked On March 29, 2003 11:42 AM

I'm using the evaluation version 1.5.2. It appears the TabSize property doesn't change the forward tab - it is always 4, the back tab does change.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 6, 2003 10:54 PM

Hi William, TabSize controls the number of spaces that the tab character '\t' occupies. If you change the TabSize, only the displaying of '\t' character will be changed (i.e., equivalent to more or less spaces). The input of Tab key actually causes the Indent operation, thus the IndentSize might be what you want to change. Thanks for choosing Essential Suite. Syncfusion Technical Support > I'm using the evaluation version 1.5.2. > It appears the TabSize property doesn't change the forward tab - it is always 4, the back tab does change. > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;