We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Gridlistview grayed-out

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

35933 Oct 14,2005 11:03 AM UTC Oct 14,2005 11:47 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On October 14, 2005 11:03 AM UTC

How can I "gray-out" a gridlistcontrol. I want to disable the whole control - and therefore the disabled control should be "grayed out" to show the user that he can''t do anything with the control at the moment. Is this possible? When I set Enabled to "false" then the control is disabled but not gray like other windows controls. Cheers, Tim

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 14, 2005 11:47 AM UTC

Try setting Enabled = false and also handling PrepareViewStyleInfo on the embedded grid to see if that gives you what you want. this.gridListControl1.Enabled = false; this.gridListControl1.Grid.PrepareViewStyleInfo += new GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventHandler(Grid_PrepareViewStyleInfo);
private void Grid_PrepareViewStyleInfo(object sender, GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
	if(!this.ListBox1.Enabled)
	{
		e.Style.TextColor = SystemColors.GrayText;
	}
}

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;