We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CustomPoints with different size and color - it doesn''t work

Hi, How do I go about changing the size and color for CustomPoints? I use this code: ... ChartCustomPoint cp = new ChartCustomPoint(); cp.PointIndex = 1; cp.SeriesIndex = 0; cp.CustomType = ChartCustomPointType.ChartCoordinates; cp.Text = "Custom Point 1"; cp.Symbol.Shape = ChartSymbolShape.Diamond; cp.Symbol.Size = new Size(20, 30); cp.XValue = 2; cp.YValue = 280; cp.Offset = 20; cp.Symbol.Color = Color.Green; cp.Alignment = ChartTextOrientation.Up; сp.Symbol.Marker.LineInfo.Width = 4; this.chartControl1.CustomPoints.Add(cp); ChartCustomPoint cp2 = new ChartCustomPoint(); cp2.PointIndex = 2; cp2.SeriesIndex = 0; cp2.CustomType = ChartCustomPointType.ChartCoordinates; cp2.Symbol.Shape = ChartSymbolShape.Square; cp2.Symbol.Size = new Size(50, 40); cp2.Symbol.Color = Color.Red; cp2.Text = "Custom Point 2"; this.chartControl1.CustomPoints.Add(cp2); ... But it woun''t works. All points have the same size and color - last assigned (Size(50, 40) and Color.Red in this case). Thank you for your help.

1 Reply

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team October 15, 2005 11:16 AM UTC

Hi, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I was able to reproduce your problem. I have created a bug report regarding this and will inform you as soon as the bug is fixed. Regards, Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon