We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DataboundGrid RefreshRow

Hi, I have a question about the RefreshRange. When I change A row in our Datatable I cant seem to get the correct Index to tell the grid to refresh. If the grid isn''t sorted there is no problem but when it is I don''t have the cirrect index. I don''t want to loop over the Models datatable and check every row if its the correct one. Have anybody an idea how to solve this. Regards, Erwin davidse

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 13, 2005 02:57 PM UTC

Normally, you do not have to do anything to get a GridDataBoundGrid to refresh if you change values in a DataTable that is the DataSource of the grid. The grid listen to the currency managers ListChanged event and responds by refreshing the row that is changed. Now this does require that you do something to force this event to be raised. Normally, it is raised as the currencymanager changes position to move off a modified record. In your case, are you changing values in teh same row and want them to appear refreshed immediately in teh grid without moving off the editing row? If so, you might try calling DataRow.EndEdit after you make a change. I think this will trigger the ListChanged event on the currencymanager.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon