We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Trial period of a dll

I have built an example project with a trial license of syncfusion. Now I have sent this executable to a colleague in another branch. How can he see how long that trial license is valid. Can this information be found? Best regards Tim

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 11, 2005 06:08 PM UTC

Hi Tim, the trial of the dll will end the same date your evaluation ends. After the end of the trial period the user will see a messagebox explaining that the trial had ended but he can just click ok in that message box and then continue running the sample. This is how it works with 3.3. Stefan >I have built an example project with a trial license of syncfusion. Now I have sent this executable to a colleague in another branch. How can he see how long that trial license is valid. Can this information be found? > >Best regards >Tim

NT Nipun Tamrakar March 2, 2007 09:38 AM UTC

Hello

It is mentioned in the documentation that you provide controls that remind the developer of the remaining evaluation period. What is that control and how do i use it ?

Thank you
Nipun Tamrakar

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 7, 2007 04:02 PM UTC

Hi Nipun,

Thanks very much for your continued interest in Syncfusion.

To check the time remaining on your Essential Studio Evaluation, please use the License Manager Utility. With a default installation you can follow this path: C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio 4.4.0.51\Utilities\License Manager\LicenseManager.exe

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like an extension of your evaluation.

Regards,

Brandon
brandonw@syncfusion.com

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon