We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiple columns in GridListControl

I''m writing a little app and trying to use the GridListControl. Basically, I just need a simple multi-column listbox and thought this would be simple to do. I must be missing something basic. I have a class with 6 public properties, 3 strings, 2 ints, and an enum. If I bind to the GridDataBoundGrid, I get all the columns just the way I want. I suppose I could just use the ListSelectionMode stuff in that, but I''d like to know what I''m doing wrong with the GridListControl. First I tried binding to an array of these objects (which again, worked with GDBG). But when I try it with the GridListControl, I only get the first column/object property (Title, in this case). I tried setting GridListControl.Grid.ColCount = 6, but that had no effect. I tried creating a class derived from ArrayList that implemented ITypedList. In the GetItemProperties() (which I verified is getting called), the TypeDescriptor.GetProperties(typeof(MyObject)) returns the PropertyDescriptors for all 6 properties. Still no success. Surely I''m just missing something simple. I couldn''t find a sample that displays more than one column. Did I miss something? Thanks. Pete

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 10, 2005 07:52 AM UTC

Make sure GridListControl.MultiColumn is set true.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 10, 2005 01:01 PM UTC

Don''t know how I missed that after going through the docs on it. Thanks. Pete

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon