We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Exception - DragDrop registration failed

I cannot use the Essential Edit control in one of my projects. This project contains nothing but a WinForm with the Essential Edit control and a couple of other controls on it. When I attempt to load the form, I get the following exception (see attached image): DragDrop registration failed Please give me some assistance in this matter. Thank you, Jonah

1 Reply

JO Jonah March 28, 2003 08:58 AM

Okay, I found the problem, apparently. In my static void Main method, I had forgotten to include the [STAThread] attribute. It is apparently crucial ;) Jonah > I cannot use the Essential Edit control in one of my projects. This project contains nothing but a WinForm with the Essential Edit control and a couple of other controls on it. > > When I attempt to load the form, I get the following exception (see attached image): > > DragDrop registration failed > > Please give me some assistance in this matter. > > Thank you, > > Jonah >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon