We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XPmenu bar floating, not persistent

Hello, Ver3.3.0.0, C# My application''s startup form uses XPMenus.Bar. When in design, I arraged them in good order, saved and closed the form. when I re-open the form in design, the XPMenubars are floating. When I compiled the application, run it, the XPmenubars are floating as well, sometimes they even don''t display. I attached the windows screen here for your review. (Sorry your "attach file" page doesn''t work right now) How can I get them in right order and persisted? Thanks Lan

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 7, 2005 09:34 PM UTC

You should post this is the Tools forum so the people that follow that forum can see it.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 10, 2005 09:42 AM UTC

Hi Lan, I have tested for this issue with v3.3 and was not able to see the problem.I have attached the sample used for testing.Please modify the sample to show the problem and send it back to us so that we could investigate it here. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Ebenezer.P Menus.zip

LM Lan Mo October 18, 2005 01:09 PM UTC

Hello Ebenezer, Thanks for reply. In you sample, I added more menu bars (7 in total), you can see the problem in the attached zip file. Lan >Hi Lan, > >I have tested for this issue with v3.3 and was not able to see the problem.I have attached the sample used for testing.Please modify the sample to show the problem and send it back to us so that we could investigate it here. > >We appreciate your cooperation. > >Regards, >Ebenezer.P > >Menus.zip >

Menus0.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 19, 2005 05:32 AM UTC

Hi Lan, I have tested for this issue with v3.3 and was not able to see the problem.I have attached the sample used for testing.Please modify the sample to show the problem and send it back to us so that we could investigate it here. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Toolbar1.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 12, 2006 09:47 PM UTC

Hello Ebenezer.P I just reviewed the problem that I posted long time ago, it is still there in your sample. In your sample, in form design time, open the form, drag each menu bar to arrange them one by one below each other(parallel in horizon), close the form, re-open it, the two bars are floating, other 5 bars is docking each other (parallel in horizon). I guess the max number of bars that could be docking each other parallel in horizon is 5. Lan >Hi Lan, > >I have tested for this issue with v3.3 and was not able to see the problem.I have attached the sample used for testing.Please modify the sample to show the problem and send it back to us so that we could investigate it here. > >We appreciate your cooperation. > >Regards, >Ebenezer.P >

Toolbar1.zip

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team July 13, 2006 12:09 PM UTC

Hi Lan, I was able to see the problem (floating bars) in the designer. I have forwarded this issue to our Tools development team. I will log a bug report after consulting with them. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Mano

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 13, 2006 03:23 PM UTC

Hello Mano, Thanks for the confirmation. Lan >Hi Lan, > >I was able to see the problem (floating bars) in the designer. I have forwarded this issue to our Tools development team. I will log a bug report after consulting with them. > >Sorry for the inconvenience. > >Thanks, >Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon