We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Copying to clipboard

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

35739 Oct 7,2005 11:53 AM Oct 10,2005 03:56 PM Windows Forms 4
Tags: XlsIO
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On October 7, 2005 11:53 AM

Hi This is my first time using ExcelRW. I''m using grid version 3.0.1.0. I would like to do the following and I wonder if it is possible. I would like to take the data from an object, populate an excel spreadsheet (your excelrw product) and copy a portion of that spreadsheet (the populated part) to the Windows clipboard. When the grid is pasted to its final destination, it needs to look exactly like the copied portion of the grid (the data needs to be inside of cells). Can this be done? thanks

Replied On October 7, 2005 04:55 PM

What is the status of this? >Hi >This is my first time using ExcelRW. I''m using grid version 3.0.1.0. >I would like to do the following and I wonder if it is possible. > >I would like to take the data from an object, populate an excel spreadsheet (your excelrw product) and copy a portion of that spreadsheet (the populated part) to the Windows clipboard. When the grid is pasted to its final destination, it needs to look exactly like the copied portion of the grid (the data needs to be inside of cells). > >Can this be done? > >thanks

Replied On October 10, 2005 07:53 AM

Have you guys been able to come up with a solution for this?

Replied On October 10, 2005 09:10 AM

Hi Anthony, I have logged a feature request regarding this issue, you can track the status of this issue here. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/xlsio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=497 Please let me know if you have further questions. Best Regards, Seetha >What is the status of this? > >>Hi >>This is my first time using ExcelRW. I''m using grid version 3.0.1.0. >>I would like to do the following and I wonder if it is possible. >> >>I would like to take the data from an object, populate an excel spreadsheet (your excelrw product) and copy a portion of that spreadsheet (the populated part) to the Windows clipboard. When the grid is pasted to its final destination, it needs to look exactly like the copied portion of the grid (the data needs to be inside of cells). >> >>Can this be done? >> >>thanks

Replied On October 10, 2005 03:56 PM

Is there anyway to convert the data in the IWorksheet to an rtf object so it can be pasted into a word doc or outlook email in the xls format? >Hi Anthony, > >I have logged a feature request regarding this issue, you can track the status of this issue here. > >http://www.syncfusion.com/support/features/xlsio/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=497 > >Please let me know if you have further questions. > >Best Regards, >Seetha > > >>What is the status of this? >> >>>Hi >>>This is my first time using ExcelRW. I''m using grid version 3.0.1.0. >>>I would like to do the following and I wonder if it is possible. >>> >>>I would like to take the data from an object, populate an excel spreadsheet (your excelrw product) and copy a portion of that spreadsheet (the populated part) to the Windows clipboard. When the grid is pasted to its final destination, it needs to look exactly like the copied portion of the grid (the data needs to be inside of cells). >>> >>>Can this be done? >>> >>>thanks

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;